8.09.2005

I am gonna make it through this year if it kills me.

I've been partying like a rock star (minus the hard drugs).

Let me break it down.

Friday Night. A tornado ripped through my neighborhood (no joke). Dinner party thrown by Erin and Melissa. Arrive around 8:45 pm. 4 shots of tequila chased by white zinfandel (gross). Stuffed mushrooms, Tuna steak, guacamole, candles, wine, risotto, cheese, yum. Here's where it gets blurry. Everyone went in the pool. I didn't. They tried to get me in. Didn't. I was soaked. Drunk. Sloppy. I layed on a hammock for a while. Passed out. Was asleep, next to Scotty (safe) by 1am the latest. Woke up at 7:30am. Went home.

Saturday. Got home at 8:30am. Did laundry. Drank water. Layed in the sun. Took a nap. Showered. Remained in a daze for the majority of the day. 1pm left for Brooklyn. 2:30pm arrive in Brooklyn. Park directly in front of Chris's building. We chat, listen to music, drink water. Decide to go see a movie. Journey to find some food first. End up at the same place we ate last time. Love that place. Had a yummy Avocado, Tomato and Cheddar sandwich. Back out on the street, I decide we should take a nap. We go back to his apt. Try to nap. So hot. Try to nap some more. Finally decide to get up around 6:45pm. Take the F to SoHo. Get to the Angelika. Broken Flowers, sold out. Go eat some more. Rice. Yum. Cab back to Brooklyn. Park Slope, Wills apt. Meet up. Go back out. Grab some 40's. Walk to Brooklyn Museum, First Saturday's. Try to dance to Reggae band, but the guy keeps shutting the music and talking. err. Watch funny kids try to pick up girls. Sit. Walk. Walk. Walk. Back to Park Slope. House Party. Beer and Jungle Juice. Back yard. Natural Ice. Foosball. Bloc Party. Ferris Bueler. Cheese Balls. Some weirdo telling me that he saw someone commit suicide by jumping in front of a train. Crazy public art. Homage to American Pop Culture. Talk about music. Smoke cigarettes. I'm drunk again. Cab it back to Chris's apt. Listen to Mates of State, Mungo Jerry, and The Postal Service...

Sunday. Wake up early. Too much sunlight in my eyes. Get bagels. Eat at park. Leave Brooklyn around noon. Get home in an hour. Lay in sun. Shower. Go over Matt's. He surprised me with gorgeous sunflowers and delicious wine. Eat pizza, watch Lost in Translation, drink wine. It's still daylight. Still daylight. Surprise. Still daylight. Talk about Evolution while watching a special on the History channel. Home. Bed. I'm exhausted.

Who's having more fun than me?

(I'll post my pics later)