8.04.2005

Time of my life.

Last night was delicious. Here is yet another list of reasons why it was so yummy:

~ 2 hour pre-game nap after work.
~ really ripe cantaloupe.
~ being sneaky with Matt and bringing a birthday cake to the Pub for Rob.
~ being sneaky in general.
~ chilling with Laurie at the Pub, that girl rules!
~ almost winning at darts.
~ then, kicking Camilli's ass in darts. (total fluke, I know, that kid is a total dart champ)
~ learning that Camilli plays backgammon. Finally, I have an opponent.
~ chocolate birthday cake. (I'm convinced that this is why I won at darts)
~ running into old friends that were also being sneaky. (love it)
~ checking out Matt's mural...It's coming along!
~ reading until 3am.
~ waking up on time for work.

I am having so much fun. I love my life.