2.06.2005

long weekend

there's something about this weekend that feels like it's lasted a month. it may just be the fact that i called in sick on friday, or the longing and missing of one particular person, or the anticipation of seeing old friends, or, hell, who knows...i like it though.
first saturdays at the brooklyn museum. who knew it would be so much fun? i can't wait to go again...but with better company. don't get me wrong, the company i was with was great. but there was something missing. something sweet. you could tell by my constant daze that there was something on my mind other than the loud brazilian drums and the enormous amount of laughter and enjoyment that surrounded me. suzy, suzy, suzy...how you've let yourself come undone.
i've immersed myself in it, in him...and it feels so good.