4. Read, journal, and create art for Acquainted with the Night.
5. Field interview for CAT 224.
6. Draft a release form for interview.
7. Write paper based on interview.
8. Read Harvard Mental Health Letter on disease-modifying drugs in Alzheimer's, and prepare presentation.
For Life in General:
2. Finish knitting my secret project.
I somehow got AMAZING LAST MINUTE Bruce Springsteen ticket's and went to last night's sold out show at the Nassau Colesium! Although he didn't play either of my faves (Thunder Road or Rosalita) the show was completely radical. I mean, out of this world. Indescribable! Really. That good.
So. Much. Fun. Whoop! (pics will be up soon!)