3.05.2008

I've been very creative this week.

I painted this window mural for a yoga shop that is opening in East Islip:






I knit a couple of hat's for the St. Baldrick's Charity. Knitter's Therapy was collecting the donations. Here are pics of some of the hats:




I painted this sloth in one of my grad classes. The directive was "If you were an animal, paint what you would be.":



I also made this bacon cheese burger in one of my grad classes. The directive was "Draw whatever you want." (yes, I'm still, and always will be, a vegetarian):



I made this jewelry tree out of 14 gauge wire:





And I made this group painting in one of my grad classes. The directive was "Paint your ideal environment." (yes, we have lots of fun...I did the middle part with the two trees, hammock, and tire swing):