4.04.2005

I'm me.

I've just begun reading Blink, and I've just passed the part where he mentions the Big Five. Here are my results...


Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (50%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.
Friendliness (92%) very high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Orderliness (59%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Emotional Stability (47%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Openmindedness (76%) high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com