8.02.2005

I love lists.

I'm in bold.

I am bisexual or homosexual.

I've consumed alcohol.
I've run away from home. (tried)
I listen to political music.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I'm sad.
I open up to others easily.
I am keeping a secret from the world
I watch the news.
I own over 5 rap CDs
I own an ipod or mp3 player
I own something from Hot Topic
I love Disney movies.
I am a sucker for hair/eyes
I don't kill bugs. (unless thy're eating me)
I curse regularly.
I paid for that cell phone ringtone.
I have "x"s in my screen name.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
I love Spam
I bake well
I would wear pajamas to school
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job
I love Martha Stewart.
I am in love with love.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS...
sometimes I am self conscious.
I like to laugh.
I smoke a pack a day.
I loved Go Ask Alice.
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I can't swallow pills.
I eat fast food weekly.
I have many scars
I've been out of this country
I believe in ghosts.
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
I am really ticklish.
I see a therapist.
I love chocolate
I bite my nails.
I am comfortable with being me.
I play computer games i'm bored.
Gotten lost in your city.
Saw a shooting star
I had a serious Surgery...
Gone out in public in your pajamas...
I have Kissed a Stranger
Hugged a stranger
Been in a fist fight
Been arrested
Laughed and had milk/coke come out of your nose.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
Made out in an elevator
Swore at your parents. (accidentally)
Kicked a guy where it hurts?
Been skydiving
Broken a bone
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
Bitten someone
Been to Niagara Falls
Gotten the chicken pox
Crashed into a friend's car.
Been to Japan
Ridden in a taxi
Shoplifted
Been fired
Had feelings for someone who didnt have them back
Stole something from your job...(pens, paperclips, etc)
Gone on a blind date
Lied to a friend
Had a crush on a teacher.
Celebrated mardi gras in New Orleans
Been to Europe
Slept with a co-worker.
Been married
Gotten divorced
Saw someone dying.
Driven over 400 miles in one day
Been to Canada
Been on a plane
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
Thrown up in a bar
Eaten Sushi.
Been snowboarding
Been Skiing
Been ice skating
Met someone in person from the internet
Been to a moto cross show
Gone to college/JC counts
Done hard drugs
Taken painkillers
Had someone cheat on you
Were so bored you took this survey