8.01.2005

I've been partying like a rock star.

My weekend was mint. Yes, I just used the word "mint" to describe my weekend. That's one step above "rad" if you really wanted to know. It went a little something like this:

Friday Night Highlights:























This is what the bar looks like when you drink so much.

- Gals night out with my Mom.
- Drinking lots of wine with my Mom.
- My Mom on the drive home after drinking aforementioned wine.
- Arriving early at the half penny with Rob, Matt, and Mike.
- Taking fun pics, and playing darts very poorly.
- One shot of Jager, 3 Guinness's and 2 Irish Car Bombs.
- Hearing all of the songs I played on the Juke Box.
- Good times, in good company. Can't get better than that.


Friday Night Lows:

- Learning that Erik wouldn't make it out.
- Spending way too much money (even though I only recall buying one drink)
- Getting a parking ticket for $75 bucks while parked behind the Pub.
- Dehydration

Saturday Highlights:

- After getting only 4 hours of sleep the night before, I was drunk through most of Saturday and don't really recall any of it. I just remember I was in pain for the majority of the day.
- Breakfast was great.
- Oh, and chilling with Matt and watching him get crazy with a paint gun was radical.

Saturday Lows:

- Like I said. Pretty much all of Saturday was low.

Sunday Highlights:

- After, again, going to sleep around 5 am, my body was in pissed off mode for the better part of Sunday.
- Sushi with Scotty, Elizabeth, and Brendan, was super duper fun. Love those guys.
- Poker with Scotty and Tom was fun, even though it was brief, and I lost very quickly.

Sunday Lows:

-My mom got into a car accident and I spent a few hours with her in the emergency room (she's ok!)
- I hate laundry. That's why I had to do 3 loads yesterday. Err.
- Dehydration.

Although it may appear that my weekend wasn't so great, it actually was. Hm. Perhaps there's something I'm not telling you. Perhaps...