8.25.2005

Last Night.

Why do my social gatherings keep falling on the same nights? Last night I had Dan Terr's BBQ in his backyard, then Camilli's Birthday celebration at the Pub. I stopped home in between the two where I was lucky to find that good ol' Johnny K was in the midst of iming me some type of political craziness (which he know's I love). So here is the lucky part...he was on his way to the Pub, and after begging for him to pick me up (not really) him and Matt arrived at my door within minutes. How's that for service? Then, to make my night even better (I haven't seen those guys in forever), Matt gives me a set of darts. That's right, I am now the proud owner of a set of darts!!! They're all fancy in a case and stuff. Sweet. Let me tell you, last night was radical. I wish I hadn't had so much to drink. I have a tremendous hangover. Ouch.

So much was going on in my head last night. Enough for a super long journal entry. Not here silly...in my real journal...the one that non of you will ever see. ha.