8.30.2005

Must see.


If you haven't seen the film The Notebook yet, you have no idea what you're missing. I must admit, I was hesitant at first. I remember when it came out in the theatre, me and my, then, fiance were all about going to see it. Time got away from us and before we knew it, it was on DVD. I think we even rented it once, but we barely saw each other, so we never had time to watch it. Now, months later, my parents decided to rent it from Blockbuster. I was feeling under the weather (again), and decided to watch it Sunday night (when I should have been knitting because my cousin is due on Friday and the blanket is still not finished! ugh). Matt came over and witnessed me weeping like a baby throughout the entire movie. I tried really hard to choke back the tears, but I was just overwhelmed. So moving. So romantic. I'm a sucker for romance. I highly recommend it. I just might watch it again before it goes back. So good!!