8.22.2005

Okay.

Things are apparently getting a wee bit better...even though my throat is now acting up again. For the past hour or so all I've wanted is a big sundae with lots of chocolate and whipped cream involved. Let's go through my symptoms again:
  • Sharp pain in my stomach/abdomen. (Imagine someone stabbing you repeatedly in the same spots for 2 days straight...I mean, I've never actually been stabbed, but I'm willing to believe that this is how it feels.)
  • Dizziness. (I've never passed out in my life, but, man, was I scared to death Friday night when, suddenly, I had a warm rush to my head and a loud ringing in my ears while standing in Matt's bathroom...I thought I was going down.)
  • Headache.
  • I feel a little warm...fever?
  • and now, since my doctor (or, my doctor's assistant, the guy is obviously a celebrity who cannot talk to his patients one on one) told me to stop my medication (the medication that specifically states in bold letters on the outside of the canister "FINISH ALL OF THIS MEDICATION OR THE INFECTION WILL COME BACK (at least something along those really intimidating lines)", I feel like my throat is starting to hurt again. It might be psychological, but, err, if I get strep throat back I'm suing for mal-practice. (Does anybody know if I can actually do this? My Dr. is a prick. He deserves it.)
  • Is craving chocolate a symptom? I think it might be related to something else...

I'm sooo ready to get well. So ready.