8.15.2005

Sick.

I am so sick. How does this happen? I have the worst immune system known to man. It started last week with a sore throat. Friday, that sore throat turned into a high fever accompanied by chills, sweats, and achiness. Saturday I felt a little better, no fever, no soreness in the throat. Sunday, BAM, my throat closed up. It's very yucky. Lots of white spots, I know, gross. I can't swallow anything. Thank heavens Matt is the greatest and he got me some soup last night. I was starving. This morning I woke up...can't even swallow my own spit. That's how completely closed my throat is. Owie. I had tea for breakfast. I'm so hungry!!! I can barely talk. This is ridiculous. I have a Dr. appt. at 4:40. I'm psyched. Really. I've never been so excited to see the Dr. in my life. Ugh!!