10.26.2005

Hump Day.

I'm back to work after calling in sick yesterday. I am feeling about 85% better, so that's a plus. Yesterday I slept til 11, then layed in bed for the majority of the daylight hours. I was semi-productive seeing as I did all of my laundry and started knitting some leg warmers. Oh, I also started making some new mixed cd's for some good people. They're not perfect yet, but they should be ready by this weekend. I got invited to the AOH Halloween Party, but, unfortunately, I have yet to secure a costume idea. I was going to be a cowgirl, but Jen liked the idea and went with it, so I'll have to find something else. I haven't played darts in 3 days and I'm going through withdrawal. I don't have a problem. Really. I ate a Smoked Salmon sandwich at Milk and Sugar last night. I also treated myself to a side of sweet potato fries. Yummers. I ran into Lauri there, it's always nice to run into friends. Afterward I went to Camilli's to watch the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin special. He treated me to some tea and some yummy cake via Joleen. So good. We then took a ride to Blockbuster because I told him he had to see Garden State. It was a fun trip. We watched the movie and I was so comfy that I couldn't force myself to leave until after 1am. That boy doesn't let me get any sleep...it's wonderful.

Anywho. Back to the grind. I have to get my sister a birthday gift today. Lunch time mall run. Ugh. I can't stand the mall. Too bad I didn't get a head start and knit her something. I've been slacking, big time. I'll blame it on Jen and our dart obsession, amongst other things. Too bad I've been having the time of my life. Whoop! I'm not going to let a little strep throat and anti-biotics get me down. No way. Fun is how you make it, not where you make it. Onward...