10.11.2005

Plans.

This week, in the pm...

Last night: Football (I passed out during the 3rd quarter)
Tonight: Shopping for Camping? Then I have a play date with Rick, I think...one of us might flake out.
Wednesday: Guys Birthday! Cake at my house.
Thursday: Knitting, then Dart Practice!!
Friday: CAMPING!! Whoop!!

Hopefully, camping will consist of these things:
  • A nice fire
  • Scategories
  • Trivial pursuit
  • Beer
  • Warmth
  • Pretty Fall Colors
  • Kaaterskill Falls
  • Finding a Candy Apple, somewhere
  • Cuddling to keep warm
  • Plumbing
  • Staying Dry
  • Lots of Photos
  • Tons of Fun

Should you have any suggestions, please feel free to add to this list.

I was supposed to have Roller Derby practice this week, but since the practice rink is outside, there'll be none of that until this weekend. Too bad I'll be away. :(

I'm also thinking I might be needing a Chris fix sometime soon. (yes, you, Tabron). You tell me when, and my butt will be in Brooklyn in the time it takes to maneuver my way down the LIE/BQE.

I've had enough of this gloomy week. I need sun, or someone to watch a movie with. Either will suffice.

Oh! Jen and I are going to start looking for apartments! I won't be able to pay off my car when I though I could, but I couldn't think of a better way to spend my money! That girl is the shit!