10.24.2005

This weekend.

I had quite a weekend. Jen and I kept up tradition by drinking heavily and playing as much darts as we could. Here's the gist of it:

Friday night:
  • Cab it to the Half Penny, we arrive by 11pm
  • Hit the dart board vs. Elizabeth and Lauri.
  • Drink
  • Play Darts
  • Drink
  • Play Darts
  • Camilli and Al show up
  • Drink
  • Play Darts
  • Other people show up
  • Drink more
  • Play more darts
  • Leave around 3?
  • Sleep in a comfy bed, with a comfy person.
Saturday
  • Wake up with comfy person.
  • Cartoons.
  • Rain
  • Fun.
  • Bagels.
  • College Football.
  • Home by 2.
  • Meet Jen and Lauri at 4.
  • Go thrift shopping for Halloween costumes.
  • Instead, pick up some boots, a vest, a button down shirt, and a little boys Jet's jersey.
  • At the pub by 6pm.
  • Drink a beer, play 3-way darts.
  • Pizza with Jen.
  • Home
  • Back out by 9pm.
  • Lauri's for Lebowski Fest.
  • Drink White Russians, watch The Big Lebowski, wait.
  • Leave around midnight, Jen's driving, we pass the pub and decide to go in for, ahem, ONE game of Darts.
  • We decide to stay with the crazy Saturday crowd.
  • Made new friends, drank Bud Light (?), played darts like champs.
  • Closed the bar, then got kicked out of the bar b/c we were still playing darts.
  • In Jen's bed and asleep by 4:30am.
Sunday
  • Wake-up around 11:30am
  • Groggy phone calls
  • Bagels
  • Home by noon.
  • Back out to pick Jen up at 2:30.
  • Pick up Scotty.
  • Head up to the gallery for Scotty's show.
  • Eat cheese and grapes.
  • See some fantastic, and not so fantastic art.
  • Leave to go get sushi.
  • Instead stop at Soup's On.
  • Lentil Soup.
  • Drive Scotty home.
  • Kmart run to buy a dart board. No dice.
  • Drop Jen off.
  • Home again by 6.
  • Anthony tells me he's picking me up at 8, and to dress warm.
  • We head to Robert Moses, field 2?
  • Hot chocolate, telescopes, a butt warmer, and a really cute Astronomer, what gal's got it better than me?
  • Star gaze for a few hours. (so cold)
  • Home by 11:30.
  • Asleep by Midnight.
Fun times.
I'm glad I was healthy for the weekend. I just got back from the doctor. He asked me how long I've had a heart murmur. I told him it was the first I was hearing about it (just had a physical last month). Great. Honestly, I think it's just all the caffeine I ingested tody, but he was a bit worried, so I agreed to go get a heart sonogram test thingy. Jeez. I'm so sick of being sick. Oh, so my throat is infected again. Doctors stink.