11.04.2005

Ack!!

I've been tagged by Rebecca, here we go...

What is your favorite yarn to knit with?
Blue Sky Alpacas, Sport Weight way too expensive though. I'm really not too picky.

Your favorite needles?
Bamboo. Period.

The Worst thing you've ever knit?
Halter top. It was way too bulky for summer.

Your most favorite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it, but it was the most fun to knit)
It's most definitely the k1, p1 ribbed leg warmers I have on my needles right now from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Goes so quick on circular needles!!

Most valuable knitting technique?
I desperately need to be taught how to make things look pretty when they're finished.

Best book or magazine?
I really love Last Minute Knitted Gifts, but I have my eye on a few other must haves...

Your favorite knitblogs?
Holy moly. I love all my Stitch 'n' Bitch girls' sites (links on my sidebar). I also love Grumperina (she's super funny and photos!photos!photos!) and Yarn Harlot (also for the humor).

Your favorite knit-along?
Can you believe I've never done one of these?

Your favorite knit wear desinger?
I like what I like. I usually don't keep track of names. I'm more of a visual person.

The item you wear/use the most?
The scarf I knit for my Mom for her birthday this year. It's sooooo soft!!

Who the hell am I gonna tag? Everyone has had this...

Wait, Jen, did you do it? If not, you're it.
You too, Charisse.
Can't think of anyone else.