3.14.2006

Best.Time.of.My.Life.

Seriously. I've been having so much fun in the past few weeks, I don't even know where to begin. I'll break it down.

Friday night:

Nap.
Pizza.
Old School hip hop and dancing.
Getting Pretty.
Pub.
Lot's of darts.
Peanut butter Jelly time.
90 Guinness's.
2 dart challenges. (Mike and Brodie)
2 dart victories.
I win.

SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, this was clearly the funnest day of my life!!

Woke up around 11.
Got dressed in green.
Ate cold pizza with ranch dressing.
Popped the screens out of our windows.
Prepared for the parade...by...
Drinking, beginning at noon.
Some people came by.
Sat out our windows.
Gorgeous day.
Parade began at 2.
I was already wasted. haha
Walked down to the Pub with Johnny.
Got some Guinness from Paulie in the beer garden.
Watched some of the parade.
CRAZINESS ON MAIN STREET!!!
Public intoxication.
Ran into lots of friends.
Made my way back up to 85 E. Main.
Hung out the windows some more.
Drank some more.
Went back down to the pub.
Bagpipes!!!!!
Drank more Guinness.
Went down to Quinns.
Danced.
Drank.
Danced.
Ran into high school pals.
Drums!!!!
It's so convienent to live on main street.
Back and Forth.
Back down to the pub.
Me, Jen, Joe, Rich Jordan, and?
Played darts.
Got picked up, to go pick up Mike.
Met Meathead.
Came back to the pub with Mike.
Invented Full Contact Darts.
Me and Mike won. Twice.
Went for Pizza.
Went home for twister.
Had a dance party.
Received a wedding dress.
Our apartment was invaded by boys. (Joe, Mike, Jeff, Buddy, that other guy they brought, Brodie, Paul, Tom, Anthony).
Lot's of craziness.
Lot's of dancing.
Lot's of tackling.
Lot's of fun.
Back down to the pub.
More extreme darts.
This time I got my ass kicked.
Totally bruised, but totally stoked.
Saw everyone I'd ever want to see at the pub.
Danced.
Threw myself around.
Got thrown around.
Totally spent by 2am.
Home.
Sleepover party.
Madness in the streets.
Sleep.

Sunday:

Recovery.
Woke up.
Ate taco bell.
Recounted what went on the previous day.
Laughed.
Looked at pictures.
Laughed a lot.
Watched reality tv.
Sat on the couch.
Got picked up.
Watched Goonies.
and haven't stopped singing Good Enough by Cyndi Lauper ever since.
Dance party.
Fun.
Fun.
Fun.
Late night instant messaging.
Fun.
Fun.
More Fun.

The end...Until next weekend...