3.31.2006

Here we go.

My friend Gleb came to visit last week. He came in Wednesday night and I took off on Thursday and Friday to entertain. He's Russian, he can drink, forever. That could explain a lot. It went a little something like this:

(Jen was away on business in Arizona from Sunday until Friday. boo.)

Wednesday 3/22/06:

Work 8:30-3:30.
Was supposed to pick up Gleb at JFK at 4:30, but his flight was delayed.
Home.
Nap.
Shower.
Mike Miller came to pick me up.
We couldn't find JFK airport on his navigation. Weird.
Stupid traffic.
Picked up Gleb.
Drove really fast.
Back to Bay Shore.
Via Ocean Pkwy.
Met up with Alyson at Paul's Pizza (where Rich Jordan works)
Introduced Gleb to NY pizza.
Ranch dressing.
Went back to Mike's.
Got silly.
Danced.
Back to my apartment.
Out to pub.
Darts.
Drinking.
Home.
Bed.

Thursday 3/23/06:

Wake-up.
Introduce Gleb to NY bagels via Bagel Boss.
Back home.
Shower.
Target.
Town Hall.
Islip Museum.
Mom's house.
Robert Moses. Field 5.
Boardwalk down to the lighthouse.
Gleb got a fun tee shirt.
Pictures.
Gorgeous day.
Bodega stop.
Meet up with Brodie.
Sushi at Kotobuki.
Saki.
I needed a nap.
Brodie and Gleb went down to the pub.
Short nap.
Kiesha came over.
Went down to the pub to meet up with the boys.
Irish coffee.
They were drinking pitchers of Guinness.
Went to the Salty Dog.
Danced.
Played pool.
Babylon High School parking lot dance party.
Home.
Take care of my sick Russian.

Friday 3/24/06:

Wake-up.
Clean the vomit off my car.
Fun.
Nap.
Shower.
Went to Mike's.
Dunkin Donuts.
Waldbaums mini basketball game.
Salad bar.
Home.
Living room lan party.
JEN GOT HOME!!!!
Pizza.
Dancing.
Me, Jen, Dennis, Gleb and Mike jump in Jen's car and head to the city.
My Friend Ben at the Bitter End.
Drinking.
Dancing.
Jealous Kind.
Fun.
Romantic walk.
Crazy head.
Singing on the drive home.
Bed.= 5 or 6am.

Saturday 3/25/06:

Wake-up.
Put on a hat.
Diner.
Suz, Brodie, Jen, Gleb.
Parking Lot dance party.
Parking lot nerf football game.
Fun.
Home.
Cuddle session in Jen's bed.
Taco's Guacamole.
Bay Shore house party.
Mama Santina's.
Salty Dog.
Pool.
Huge bar fight.
Back to my place.
Me, Jen, Gleb, Brodie, Kiesha, Erin, Scotty, Jeff, Mike and Carmen.
Wedding dress.
Green ooze.
Dancing on the furniture.
I passed out.

Sunday 3/26/06:

Wake-up.
Bagels and Strawberries. Yum.
Clean up. (a little)
Make secret plans to surprise Brodie at his last show with Mike Sag.
Go to pick up Mike, and Brodie walks out of his apartment and sees me.
Busted.
Man of La Mancha.
"I liiiiike hiiiim".
Fun.
Home.
Ruby Tuesday's with Mike.
Salad bar, yuuuuummmm.
Supposed to catch a movie.
Stood up. haha.
I couldn't get off the couch.
Tea.
Spit.
I won 2 dollars in Poker.
Bed.

Monday 3/27/06:

Back to work.
Booooo.
Jen took off mon and tues to entertain gleb.
Try to stay awake.
Home.
Gleb went to the city.
Watched "Just Friends"
Home.
Still no sleep.

Tuesday 3/28/06:

Mike Miller's Birthday.
Work.
Home.
Shower.
Gasho for birthday dinner.
Mahi Mahi. Yum.
Funny Chef, called me "shorty".
Home.
Hang out with Gleb on his last night.
Sad to see my Russian go.

The rest of the week was emotionally draining, but I won't get into that because it's not quite over. That, along with getting approximately 4 hours of sleep a night, every night, and quitting smoking has turned me into a grumpy pants.

I need a nap.

I had tons of fun. Check out the pics.