3.05.2006

Weekend in Pictures.

It was Jen's Birthday weekend...




We started out at the pub Friday night.



Had a couple Birthday shots.



Began to get tipsy.



Drank more, hence the blurriness.



Jumped in a van with a bunch of boys, and road beer.



Let boys buy us a few too many shots of tequila.
Danced like lunatics (I had to be drunk, I danced all night in heals!!).
Watched and listened to South Shore Movement, followed by DJ Nick Pepe.
Closed the Velvet Lounge. Got home at 5:30am...And the arrival is another story which may or may not be told at a later time...



Oh!! And Kate and Melissa came out!

On to Saturday.

Jen and I both got about 3 hours of sleep. We woke up and got ready for our big party Saturday night.



We had a DJ (or 3), and lots of good old friends came out. I even got to have a little art discussion there on the couch. I love putting my degree to use.



The party was awesome. I love my friends. At around 1 am I thought I was a magician and pulled a disappearing act. I really just needed to get to bed. So tired. Tired, and...