12.21.2006

Crunch Time.

It's time for the Christmas stress to begin. It stems from many different things including:

- Not receiving all of Brodie's gifts yet. I ordered from Amazon on the 12th. They said no later than the 22nd. Something tells me that it isn't going to be here by tomorrow. (When I say "something", I mean "tracking".) I mailed them all to my work address, so I won't be here on Saturday. Doh! I have a solution, but I'd rather not have to resort to it.

- I haven't finished all of my knitting. I still have my Godparent's, Brodie's Mom, and both my Grandma's to do. It's not like any of them read this blog, but I'm not telling you what they are until after Christmas. It's still doable...

- Splitting Christmas Eve between my family and Brodie's family. All I have to say is thank goodness the two houses are within 3 miles of each other. There might be a lot of back and fourth. Ugh.

- The dog. What are we going to do with the dog?

- Wrapping. I've wrapped all of Brodie's gifts except the one that hasn't arrived. I just have to do everyone else's.

- I still have to get something for Jen. Hi Jen. I know you're reading this. What do you want?

- I haven't done laundry in three weeks. Really. I'm running low...

- This belly ache. Errr.

On a brighter note. My boss gave me a $100.00 gift card to Nordstrom. Never in my life have I shopped there. I'm excited to go after the holiday's! I'm thinking...Shoes...