12.28.2006

Time to set goals.

My goals for 2007, in no particular order:

  • Save $4,000.00
  • Knit one thing every month
  • Create one painting a month
  • Make and mail cards for birthdays
  • Write to Jimmy at least once a month
  • Read one book a month
  • Go on one road trip for at least 4 days
  • Visit both Grandma's at least twice per month
  • Get an Empire pass and go to the beach every weekend over the summer
  • Eat less dairy
  • Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day
  • Cook dinner at least 4 times a week
  • Visit the Met, the MoMA, the Brooklyn Museum and PS1 at least 2 times
  • Knit myself something
  • Go to an Opera or the Ballet
  • Write on this blog at least 5 times a week

I'm sure I'll be adding to this list. I'm going to head over to 43 things and update my list there too.