9.05.2008

Birthday!!!!

Whoop!

Today, my darling little muffin head, Dylan turns 2 years old! Woah. Time is flying.

I already gave him a few goodies last night (I just couldn't wait!), but I plan on taking him to PetCo at lunchtime so that we can pick out some toys and treats to celebrate the big day.

I owe so much to this pup. It's impossible to put into words. He was my rock through a tough break-up, and my companion when I made the big move to live alone for the first time in my life. He gives me unconditional love, more kisses than I could ever count, and he's, hands down, the best cuddler EVER.

I feel so so so lucky and appreciative that he's in my life. He makes me laugh when life hands out lemons. He kisses my eyes when I cry. He's up for a long walk when I need to think. He's always down for a road trip to the city when I feel like getting away. He makes my work day that much easier by walking across my desk, plopping right down in front of my monitor and demanding kisses.

Everyone should have a dog.

Happy 2nd Birthday Dylan!
xoxo