9.02.2008

In a pickle.

Ugh.

I don't know what to do.

I really really really want to go to Paris. Well, actually, I don't REALLY want to go to Paris. I mean, not nearly as much as I would rather go to, say, Barcelona.

This is where my dilemma lies.

I'm trying to book a hotel for Paris. I have a flight booked, but not a hotel. It's crunch time, seeing as the trip is in a couple weeks. Supposedly.

Well, hotels are all booked up. So I'm going to have to spend a zillion and one dollars to get any type of accommodation.

On top of this, I would have to lend Jackie money for the trip, because she is so so so so so sweet to agree to come with me, but she also lives alone in Manhattan and has a ridiculous rent payment to make (and it was all a bit of short notice, and therefore, she had a lack of time to save).

Bleh.

So.

Although I was stoked to go away for my birthday, I think I'm going to have to postpone my trip...To anywhere.

I feel somewhat defeated, but now I can go somewhere I really want to go, like Barcelona or Rome. Paris is up there, but it's the city of love, and well, you can figure it out.

Someone tell me I'm making the right decision.

Thanks.