10.10.2008

Weekend update.

Not much news.

Went out in Lindy with Drew last night.

Turns out he lives down the street. I walked there. Took me one cigarette to get there. In actual time I believe it was about 3.5 minutes.

We went to some pretty classy place across from the train station. Can't remember the name. 2 blue moons and I was quite drunk. Then it suddenly became karaoke night, and we bounced.

Then I drew a mini lion. In pen.

Jackie and Nico are coming to stay with me for the weekend. We'll go out tonight.

Tomorrow I hope to get some of these things accomplished before going to Jeff's wedding at 6.

- Car wash
- Mani/Pedi
- Shop for black boots
- Shop for gray boots
- Eat an italian ice
- Are the italian ice places still open??? Back-up plan, Smoothie.
- Visit my nephew

Then I'm going to dance like a lunatic until the dj/band/whatever plays the last song. Whoop!

Sunday

I have to run up to my internship site between 2 & 2:45. Ugh.

Then, my sister is having dinner at her place to celebrate my bro-in-laws birthday.

Fun times ahead. Whoop!