12.04.2008

So.

I've become slightly obsessed with LOST.

It's due to the fact that these genius writers decided to create a show, and, in it, include references to just about all of my favorite things (still waiting for the peach pie and sloth references, but we have time).

You'd like a list? Sure. Here are some things within LOST that make it, obviously, meant for my viewing.

time travel.
electromagnetism.
matthew fox.
kurt vonnegut reference (in a Jeopardy game show situation!).
dean moriarty reference.
desmond.
desmond.
i love desmond.
ghosts.
backgammon.
books.
psychology.
parapsychology.
coincidences.
fate.
destiny.
numbers.
old cars.
boats.
the ocean.
the beach.
not getting attacked by bugs in the jungle.
classical music. Rachmaninoff.
the pixies, gouge away.
otis redding.
"Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed, I had a little drink about an hour ago and it's gone right to my head..."
dirty guys.