6.11.2010

this week.

sat. - mystery science apartment. more to come.
sun. - renegade craft fair. mccarren. reading on the lawn. met myles. got caught in a storm. dylan jumped out of my bag and spilled my beer at the turkey's nest. manhattan inn for dinner. kickball.
mon. - rocks off boat cruise. reub's band. statue of liberty. perfect night on the water. fun walk/ride on the L home with new friends.
tues. - bro's birthday dinner. 3 legged giraffe. my mother and i dropping everything and having laughing fits in target. going through my father's cd collection.
wed. - reub cooked me an amazing vegetarian feast. i'm the luckiest.
thurs. - made a new friend that lives in ft. greene. drove her home. got rained on in the mcgolrick dog run.

this weekend i intend on reading (just kids, patti smith) for my book club, celebrating birthdays, and playing in the park.