5.15.2013

I'd like to take a moment to tell you about an inspiring woman, my maternal grandmother. After my grandfather passed nearly 40 years ago, she was determined to live on her own and did so up until she was almost 90 years old. She had the softest skin and an incredible memory. She never let you forget that she loved you, even if that meant telling you 35 times before you hung up the phone or walked out her front door. She was tiny, but strong - both mentally and physically. She was interested in our daily lives and always asked about work and if I had a new "fella". She told me not to settle for anything less than true love. She has over 20 grandchildren and an equal amount of great grandchildren, but also loved my dog like he was my child. A remarkable person through and through, she will be missed terribly but remembered ever so fondly. 

RIP Grandma 3.17.22 - 5.15.13