10.31.2005

The weekend.

First off. Please look to the side bar, scroll down to the quote of the day, and read. I like.

My weekend stayed pretty true to form.

Friday Night:

Left work an hour early. Did laundry. Made a mixed cd. Showered. Rushed to get ready. Was out the door by 6:45. Picked up Jen. Picked up Anthony (who looked more hansom than I could ever describe in words). Found parking and Sean Keane. Watched a boat burn with someone special who also bought me cotton candy (my favorite). Went to the Okonee (sp?) diner where Anthony won Benny the Buzzard in the crane game. First try. Crazy. Coffee. Jelly football. Pizza bagels. Go to the pub. Play darts. Drink. Play darts. See people I haven't seen in a long time. Erik. Paul. Jenny. Meet the only Jordan daughter (who's gorgeous!). More darts. More shots. 3 pints of water. In a comfy bed by 3:30. Content.


Saturday:

Wake-up at 9 because my throat hurts too bad to sleep. Try to sleep. Play. Watch American Psycho. Eat delicious pancakes (made by a really cute guy). Watch the new whammy game. Cuddle. Watch Jeopardy. Laugh really hard at what a cute 5 year old says. Go to Jen's. Go meet Jen's mom and brother in Ronkompton. Get chaps. And chocolate chips. Go to the flea market. Purchase a radical belt buckle. Go to Target. Get home. Figure out my costume. Rush.

Saturday Night:

Scott comes over. We head out dressed like a Cowgirl and some pink haired weirdo. Pick up Camilli (nun, how funny), then Jen. Try to find a working ATM. Go to the AOH Halloween Party. Drink cheap beer. Play Uno drinking games. Eat yummy candy. See lots of friends. I'm freezing. Leave around 11. Drop Camilli home. Jen and I go to the pub for a game of darts. I win with a double cork (whoop!). Take pictures with our favorite bartenders. Leave at midnight. Go to 7-11 for beer and marshmallows. Back to Camilli's for a backyard bonfire. Listen to Camilli on guitar and Santana sing (so good). Roast marshmallows. Daylight savings. In bed by 3? Can't remember falling asleep.



Sunday:

Wake up early again. This time, scratchy throat. Be annoying and wake up someone else. Play. Drive to Deer Park for French Toast bagels. Pick up Jen. Go to Anthony's and eat aforementioned bagels. YUM. Go home. Clean up. Back to Anthony's for the Giants game. Giants shut out Washington 36-0. Good game. Watch San Diego game and Eagles game simultaneously. Eat green cactus. Veggie Burrito. yum. Knit some of my leg warmers. Enjoy good company. Make a wager on the Patriots game. I win. Lay by the fireplace. Cuddle. Listen to Inside. Cuddle. Nobody has it better than me.