Catch up.

Here is a little catch up. This is what the weekend of April 27th-30 was like...

I took off on Friday, so Thursday night we went out and partied like rockstars. We started at one lame bar called the Salty Dog, because my friend Jeff was DJing there. Luckily, it was ladies night, and I got to drink really awful draft beer out of a paper cup. haha. Then we went over to the Mighty Quinns in Bay Shore, which is across the street from our apartment. Our other friend, Jimmy, was DJing there and he played every song I requested, like 10 seconds after i would request them. the night seemed to get better, then worse, then better, then worse, then better when Brodie showed up. eh, it was the first time he had to deal with a sticky situation (his ex and I in close proximity) and I guess he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but, eh, I'm the jealous kind. oh well. super weird night, and I guess I can't wait for next Thursday.

Friday morning Jen and Gleb woke me up to see if I wanted to go to Queens with them. It was a gorgeous day, so I decided to stay home and go to my parents house and lay on their hammock for a bit. I wound up falling asleep and woke up 2 hours later with a pretty decent sunburn. I met up with Mike Miller at the park where we played on the swings and soaked up the afternoon sun. We drove around like the price of gas wasn't so outrageous, ate some non-lactard friendly pizza, then parted ways. I dropped by my sisters house, played with her dog, and ate some of her food. Then I went over to Brodies and we were asleep by 9. haha. Friday night. Funny. He had to work at 5am Saturday morning, so he had a good reason to be lame.

Saturday I was up super early b/c I went to bed super early. I hung around my apartment and uploaded some pics to Flickr. Then Jen, Gleb, and I went to get bagels and eat them by the bay. It was a tad windy and brisk, but still rather nice. We met up with Brodie later in the day and drove around for a little bit. Went to see Mike and Paul Kind who were working on Paul's sailboat. Brodie and I decided we don't sleep nearly enough and took a mid afternoon nap. Then I decided it was time to bleach my hair blonde. I went to the beauty supply store and got what I thought were all the supplies I needed. turns out, the last time I bleached my hair it was super short, so this time I needed double the amounts of things. oops. I tried to process it, but it needed two processes, and I only had enough for one. Needless to say, my hair is pretty orange. like, cyndi lauper-esq. haha. it was too late to go back to the store seeing as our party was about to begin, so I just left it. Our party was fun. Not as many people showed up as I had expected, or as in the past. probably around 25. we had some friends djing and we played beer pong and twister and danced like lunatics. it was a super drunken fun time. I was asleep by 4am. pretty early for one of our parties.

Sunday wake up wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I drank a bunch of water throughout the night, so the hang over was virtually non existent. I made Brodie, Jen and Gleb walk to the Forum with me. haha. It's a pretty good hike, but the sun was shining, and we could all use the exercise. it was a nice walk, a good meal, and then another nice walk. We all decided to go play basketball afterwards at the high school. Brodie and I picked up Meathead, and then enjoyed a sweaty good time. haha. We then got Italian Ices from this place called Igloo. yum. Brodie and I stopped by his brother's house to introduce Meathead to their 3 humongous dogs. It was pretty funny. We got to oogle over Ella for a bit, then we were supposed to play kickball at 6, but only 8 people showed up. bogus. I always have at least 15 people interested during the week, then they don't show up on Sunday. stupid. they're missing out on the fun. We were all pretty beat from our day, so we went and had some pizza, home to shower, then had movie night. We watched "A History of Violence", which I was really interested in seeing. Turns out it was bogus. Aside from the racy sex scenes and extreme gore, the movie plain old sucked. haha. I was asleep by 11, but couldn't stay that way for long. tossing and turning all night. I don't know what it is, but I haven't been able to sleep on Sunday nights for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I guess my body is still siked from the weekend.