Here we go again.

I've been so stupid busy at work lately that I haven't had any time to update. I know, I can very well update at home, but I hate how Safari handles Blogger and Firefox likes to unexpectedly quit on me. Constantly. So here I am. At work, with trusty old IE on my side. Let's play catch up. Once again.

Weekend of May 5-7.

Cinco de Mayo started off my weekend with a bang. Seriously. Brodie called me at work and asked me if I liked seafood with pasta, so beginning at 2pm I was already super siked for my Friday night. I went home, showered, and went over to Brodie's where he and Mike were fixing up a fantastic meal. They mixed up some Margarita's and the festivities began. Mike worked on the sauce, while Brodie shoved the ginormous King Crab legs in the oven. It was awesome having two boys cook for me. haha. They're the best. Dinner was fabulous, and my first experience with king crab was memorable. Completely. Brodie and I finished dinner and went up to Gallery 4222 for an opening. It was a great show, and it's always great to get to see all of my friends. The night got a tad weird when my ex, David, showed up. It wouldn't have been so bad if we could be friends and he would talk to me. But, no, he has to be immature, and avoid me at all costs. So, I kind of bugged out a little bit (it was the first time I had seen him in over a year) and got out of dodge. So stupid. Ugh.

We went back to Brodie's apartment and drank some more Margarita's while Jen was showering at our place. We went to pick her up and went down the The Bridge in West Islip to see Paul and some other guy perform at the bar. We only stayed for a little bit, but we did get this pic in. haha. Look at Paul in the background.

We left the Bridge, dropped the car off at home, and went to the Mighty Quinns. I think I did a shot of patrone as soon as I walked through the door. Let's recap how much alcohol I've had thus far. 2 margarita's. 1 glass of red wine. 1 mini cup of margarita. 1 7 & 7. 1 shot of Patrone. Fantastic. Someone let Brodie have the camera...

Jamie Miller and I had a few smokes...and a few more shots of tequila...

More tequila, dancing, and Brodie has hold of the camera again. This is what happens...

Brodie, Jen and I took a walk down to the pub where I believe I did another shot of tequila. Jeez. Then Brodie disappeared, we tried to find him. Went back to Quinns, he showed up, thought we left the Pub without him. Weird. We drank, danced, and made it to last call. Then, Jen and I thought it would be a fantastic idea to invite the entire bar back to our place. So. We played some twister, danced, and made some new friends...

I don't know if I've ever been so drunk. Needless to say, Saturday was painful.

Brodie had his opening performance of Cinderella, so Jen and I decided to go. We love doing the children's theatre circuit. The show was adorable, even through my hang over. He cracks me up. Afterward, Brodie and I walked around a small street fair in Lindenhurst, then parted ways so that I could go to the mall with my brother to get our father a birthday gift. I also tried to look around for a dress to wear to my sisters bridal shower the next day, but my brother wasn't having it (neither was my head) so we went back to my apartment. I really needed to go to target, so I called Brodie and picked him up to go to the store. Before dropping my brother off at home, we decided to all go on a family trip to Toys R Us to get Trivial Pursuit. It was a fun time and there was lots of deviant adults acting like children like occurrences. I dropped my bro off and dragged Jen and Brodie to Target. They weren't having it, so I rushed through my shopping excursion, again not finding anything to wear the next day to my sister's shower. We went home and got some espresso and ate some pizza. I couldn't believe how hung over I still was, so we all decided it would be a good idea to stay in and be lame. My brother came over and the four of us played trivial pursuit. It was super fun, and a great choice.

Sunday was my sisters surprise shower that we had been planning for almost a year. Jeez. I couldn't wait for this day to come. Finally. It also happened to be my father's birthday, so it was a super family day. The shower was fun and she was surprised. Good times. I took a little break in between the shower and going to my parents house for cake for my father, and met up with Brodie, Jen and Mike to play basketball. It was supposed to be kickball, but nobody has been showing up the past couple of weeks. We played b-ball on a super low net, and it was really silly and ridiculous fun. Rich Jordan came out and took my place when I had to leave. I went to my parents and we at cake and looked at video from the shower. I came home and changed and Brodie and I went to the Post Office to meet up with my sister, her friend Vicki, Guy and Johnny. We had a drink and went home. It was nice. And there was that weekend.

This past weekend was nice and mellow.

I decided to go out to Quinns Thursday night b/c Jimmy dj's and plays everything fun to dance to. I took a 4 hour nap after work, got up, and went out. It was fun. Hung out with Jen, Julia, Dennis, Elizabeth, Jamie, Jeffro, Dorothy, Kate, and other random heads I ran into. It was a fun time, and we danced and I had a couple of beers. Brodie stopped by in his work clothes after his poker game. He's so adorable. I got super siked to see him, and when he went home I decided I was going to go over to his place b/c I needed some Brodie time. I got there and we hung out for a little bit. He showered, and before I knew it, it was 3am. We went to bed, and when my alarm went off at 7, I was really not ready to go to work. I called in sick. We slept in for a little while, then got up and had egg sandwiches. He went to work, and I went home and cleaned my room. My Father had a dr. appt. in the city, so I drove my parents in. Talk about headaches. haha. When we got back to town my Mom, Dad, Brother and I went to eat at Italiano's. Love that place. It was a nice meal, but I was just exhausted at this point. I went home and sat on the couch. Brodie called and came by. We decided to stay in and watch Moulin Rouge. Good times, but I was feeling really weird. Super emotional for some reason. hmm. Brodie went to bed and I stayed up to think for a while. I should have just went to bed with him.

Saturday we woke up fairly early and layed around for a bit. Although they called for rain, it turned out to be a sunny day (something that's been lacking around here for quite a while). Brodie had to be at the theatre at 12:30, so I went with him to his apartment and picked up Meathead. We went to a fair in West Islip and met up with my mother, we walked around a little bit, then I thought it would be nice for him to maybe hang out in my parents yard and get some exercise off the leash. I didn't take into consideration the fact that the cat might be in the yard. Oops. They fought, she jumped on him back, and ran out of the yard. He was freaked out for a little bit, but we calmed him down with some liver treats. We hung out there for a little bit, then went over to Gardiners park. Meathead is one strong dog, and my arm was hurting so bad from yanking on his leash that I was about to leave when Jen showed up. We decided to sit on a blanket and wait for Brodie to get out of his show, which he did, about 15 minutes later. He met up with us and told me that he wanted to do dinner at Kotobuki with Joe Brucia before we went to see The Full Monty. I ran home and showered, and we were off to the best sushi in town. We ate a lot, always too much, then made our way to the Airport Playhouse in Bohemia. The show was fabulous!! It was a great time. We got back to his apartment around 11, walked Meathead, and were going to go have a drink at the pub, but decided to just stay in and be lame again. It was fun. No complaints about being lame with Brodie. He's the best.

Sunday was Mother's day. We woke up, I walked Meathead (we had some great bonding time this weekend b/c Mike was away playing a show in Boston), and went our separate ways to celebrate our mothers. My family went to dinner at Al Italia in West Babylon. Not too bad. I was completely falling asleep afterwards when we went back to my sisters house, so I left. I decided to get some espresso at Starbucks which is conveniently located across the street from my boyfriends apartment. I sat with Brodie and helped him plan out the remodeling of his room. We decided he needed a matching Ikea dresser to the one he already had, so we took a trip to Ikea to pick one up. We got home, picked up Jen, and went to Martino's for poker. I think I was the third one out, which I don't feel so bad about b/c first of all, Brodie was out before me, and secondly, I didn't really want to be there in the first place. We went back to my place to find that I spilt water in my bed earlier that day (really funny discovery), so we went to his place instead. We had a super cute couple reading in bed session, and went to sleep.

All in all, I'm having fun. I'm glad I met Brodie. He really makes me insanely happy. I'm a lucky gal.