8.07.2006

Start.

I'm going to start blogging again. There's just way too much fun stuff happening in my life right now to not have a written record of it. I went back to last year around this time and read my posts and remembered everything I was writing about. I like the feeling of remembering something that I might have otherwise put into storage memory and never went back to re-live. Let's starte with some basic categories:

Age: 25 (a little over a month left of being part of the quarter century club, it's been real)

Location: Bay Shore, NY. I live with Jen in our two bedroom apartment on Main Street. It's a fab apartment and I absolutely love it.

Job: Still running the office for this contracting company. It's a lot of work, but I'm pretty efficient in getting it all done in a small amount of time, I think my computer knowledge is key. Decent pay, regular hours, regular paycheck. Not where I want to be for the rest of my life, but it's good for now to pay the bills and help me along until I'm ready to go back to school.

Health: I feel pretty good, aside from this recent allergy that's been attacking my eyes. I really should start doing some sort of exercise though. I'm the same weight as I was last summer, which is surprising b/c I thought I would have gained it back. (Feb. '05, I weighed 140, and August 'o5, I was down to 115, without doing any type of working out or anything. My weight gain was due to my depression and unhappiness in my relationship with David. I'm so glad I realized that before we got married. It would have been miserable.) I feel great.

Relationship: I am, head over heals, in love with Brodie. I never, ever, ever, thought I could love someone as much as I love him. He is perfect. We never fight, which is mainly due to our amazing communication abilities. If something bothers us, we talk it out. It's wonderful. I've never been in a situation where the significant other didn't just blow up in anger. It's so healthy and equal. I feel so lucky. I will love him for the rest of my life. He makes me feel alive. I feed on his energy, and he on mine. We give each other freedom, and cherish every second together. It's a utopian love affair. Absolutely perfect.

Happiness: I am the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. This past year has been the best year of my life. I feel like I finally learned how to live; how to have fun without holding anything back. I've met the most amazing people, and gone on the most amazing adventures. I never decline when asked to do something fun, and I realize that I can sleep when I'm dead. I live in the moment and refuse to let anything pass me by. I look forward to the future, but take things day by day. I smile often, and appreciate life more than anyone I know. I feel so lucky for everything I am surrounded by. I couldn't ask for anything more.

To be continued...