8.11.2006

It's going to be an exhausting weekend.

Tonight:

- I need to trim my hair. It's a dire situation.
- Up to Rocky Point/Mt. Sinai/somewhere up there in the boondocks to Erin's annual Dinner Party Bash. (I've taken it upon myself to call it "annual" because she had one at the same time last year, and I'm hoping she'll have one every year for the rest of my life because DAMN! that girl can cook.)
- Then, to Da Funky Phish in Bay Shore to see My Friend Ben.

I'm planning on sleeping very little tonight, and rising early to face my crazy Saturday...

- 12:30 surprise pool-side party for my cousins 30th birthday.
- This is still up in the air, but I might leave early to attend another party for Brodie's friend.
- 6:30 Soulive and Medeski, Martin, and Wood at Planting Fields Arboretum in Oyster Bay.

Sunday.

- 2:30 Go see Brodie perform in Carousel at the Airport Playhouse in Bohemia.

I'm tired just thinking about it, but it's going to be a gorgeous weekend surrounded by friends and family, I mean, really, who has it better than me?