1.05.2007

Craftacular.

I really want to have a full on crafty weekend. I'm thinking it's totally doable for the following reasons:

- It's going to rain all day, every day.
- We're going to be at Brodie's place. Just us and the dogs.
- There are 4 football games that I need to watch, prime knitting time.
- Brodie wants a painting for his kitchen.
- We have a gigantic bottle of champagne, paint, and a wooden board.

All of the ingredients for either a very lazy, unproductive weekend, or a super crafty, productive weekend. We'll see.

I just knit Calorimetry from Knitty for Kiesha for her birthday. I used chunky yarn and cut the pattern in half. It was a super fun and quick knit and I absolutely love how it came out. Maybe I'll knit a few for myself? Of course I gave it to her last night and forgot to take a picture of it. Why do I do that? Errrr. I'll see if she can take a pic and send it to me.

For her birthday, Kiesha got a bunch of old college friends together for dinner at Ruvo's in Port Jefferson. I went there for my birthday because the food is fabulously yum! It was great to see Chris Cooke, Alex, Liz, Ginny, Pedro, Scotty and of course, Kiesha. It was a great night with old friends and lots of champagne and wine. I got the Lobster Ravioli and they were just to die for. I'm actually glad I live so far away from that restaurant, or else I'd be there at least 3 times a week. Needless to say, I got a little tipsy and Brodie drove home. I wasn't in bed until 1am and I'm hurting today. This sudden Champagne addiction is going to be so bad, but soooo good.

Whoop!

Almost the weekend!