4.30.2007

Okay, Okay.

I'm a liar. I didn't post pictures, but man-o-man did I take a whole lot of them this weekend!!! Whoop! Too bad I can't post them while I'm here at work.

Anywho, the weekend was spectacular. Friday night I went out around Bay Shore with Jackie. We had a blast, and I was only out for a couple of hours. Saturday morning was the Parkinson's walk, and the weather was great! We even won some of the raffles, including a VIP wine tasting at Pindar! I'm pretty stoked about that! We stopped by Jackie's to pick up my car (I was in no condition to drive her home Friday night, whoops)and finally got to meet her boyfriend Rob. We picked up some hero's and went over to my parents house to eat, then left the pup with them while we went to Pearl Paint to get the Acrylics for Luca's Mural. $80.00 in paint later, I think we have enough to begin the painting tonight, but considering how big the wall is, I think we're going to run out at some point. We had enough time to run home for a quick nap before meeting Erin and Glen at Painter's for dinner. Dinner was fabulous! I love that place! I can't even say enough about it! Soooo delicious! We were home by 11pm and I was asleep not long after that.

Brodie had to work Sunday morning, so I slept in and spent the rest of the morning finishing knitting Calorimetry and making cards. I don't even want to talk about how completely gigantic Calorimetry came out. I'm pretty bummed about that. I remember thinking 120 stitches was just HUGE when I was casting on. Should have trusted my instincts with that. Oh well. It's not completely unusable. It makes for a nice hammock for Dylan. We head over to Brodie's sister's house around 1pm for a couple of family birthday's. There were lots of babies around, and it was super fun chasing them around. We spent the entire day there and Brodie helped his brother in law open the pool. We're all pretty siked about that!!! (and it's heated!) I was completely shot when we got home last night. I didn't have it in me to download or upload pics. I think I was asleep by 10. haha!

I brought the dog to work with me today and he's pretty pissed that I'm doing this and not showing him any attention, so I'm going to go play with my boy. Cheers!