8.05.2008

Are titles really necessary?

Chris, if you're reading this again, I'd like to thank you for tricking me so hardcore this morning. I think that you knew that there was a better chance of me visiting you in Nova Scotia than there was of me visiting you in Bed Sty (you were most likely correct). Anywho, I'm glad that you are only going for a week long trip, and not for a year. I'm also happy that you are well enough to take advantage of my gullibility. xoxo

In other news, tonight I will be going to Astoria to visit Ian. We plan on eating a lot (pizza bagels, tuna melts, salads and gelato) and watching the Yankee game. I really really really hope the boys win so that I can drive home happy. Tomorrow night is laundry night 2008. It's gonna be huge. Thursday night I'll be chillin' on the UES, most likely at Brandy's Piano Bar on 84th if you'd like to join us. Friday night I got roped into going to a bachelorette party at the beach. I barely know the girl, but I know others that are going, and I believe it will be fun. Saturday is All Points West, and I cannot even stand the anticipation I am experiencing about seeing Radiohead. Sunday I'll work at the yarn store and rest...Here's to being hopeful.