9.23.2008

Holy Crow.

I said it.

It was amazing.  This weekend.  Pics are up on my flickr.  Check-it check-it out over to the left.

Things that stood out:

Blockheads.
Rita and Khalil at O'Reily's.
German intern.
Tiramisu birthday cake.
Breakfast cupcake candle at Alice's.
Lounging on a bench and reading 100 pages of leisure.
Mani/Pedi.
Yokocho.
Taking the 6 with Kito, Scotty, Daryl and Carlos.
Seeing the lovely Olesya and Bojana two nights in a row.
Bowery poetry club interns.
Goth midget.
Subway photo shoot.
H & H bagels.
Dog park. 
Dinner with Claudio and Steven.
Salsa dance party outside on the stoop. On 84th.  Music and all.
Secret bar 151 at Rivington and Suffolk with the boys.
Plans of bird tattoo gangs.
and Motorcycling to Baja.
Breakfast with my favorite mustache.
Birthday gifts in blood. (he also got me a peach, a poetry book, an adorable card, a pin, a much needed corkscrew...and then...)
...a day full of adventures.
Union Square.
Our bench.
with the junkies.
Virgin Megastore.
Strand bookstore.
The Grey Dog.
Whiskey smoothies in the park.
Burn After Reading.
Blockheads.
Trying to locate the car.
Steamy windows.
and
to wrap up the weekend
I found myself locked out of my apartment at 12:15am today.
Lost my damn key.
Fell right off my keychain.

well, at least my car wasn't broken into.

ha!  I love how I can joke about that now.

I love all of my friends.  You amaze me.  This weekend was so goddamn amazing.