9.18.2008

This weekend.

Ok. Woah. I've been so busy this morning that I haven't had a chance to even think about posting.

Here we go.

My weekend begins at exactly 8:20pm tonight. That's when my final class should wrap up. It will continue until 8:30am Tuesday morning.

I will be headed to the city bright and early tomorrow morn. There will be drinking, and dancing, and general debauchery. I hope there will be lots of old friends, and tons of new friendships established as well.

Come hang with me. You can contact me via phone, text message, gchat, email, facebook, carrier pigeon or smoke signals. Please refrain from using the last two forms of communication unless you are completely against the use of modern technology.

As for what you can get me for my birthday, I will only be accepting these things:

1. A hoverboard.
2. Something stolen.
3. Something made.
4. Something made and then stolen.
5. Cupcakes.
6. A drink. (yes, orange gatorade falls under this category)

Let's whoop it up together.

hkhk