10.17.2008

.

Yesterday:
I called in sick (I was actually sick), did laundry, tripped and fell on the concrete while carrying my laundry inside, bled a bunch, then went to school in a Dayquil daze, ate some gross sandwich, came home, then went to a local bar with Drew. Was drunk, home, and in bed by 10:30.

Woke up at 2:30am. Didn't get back to sleep until 6am. Amazing. I am thankful that there were many episodes of Rob and Big running between these hours.

It's almost the weekend. I mean, it will for sure be the weekend circa 4:30pm this afternoon. After I finish doing the intense amount of work that some how happened to pile up on my ONE sick day off. Jeez, Louise. So busy. And sorta cranky from the lack of sleep.

This weekend will be comprised of:

Girls (Kiesha and Maria and hopefully Rita)
Boys (that I haven't met yet?)
Wine (I might take a wine bus out east with my sister and 30 other people, still contemplating)
Homework (I am finally getting the internet at home this weekend)
Internship (Sunday, ugh, I have a love/hate relationship with this sucker)


I'm hungry and I have no breakfast!