10.07.2008

moneymoneymoneymoney

I went shopping last night.

Spent $560.00.

All on myself.

and, naturally, I got home and felt terrible about it.

But after a much needed pep talk this morning (thanks Cody), I am feeling much much better about blowing through that money.

I can't start thinking about money without figuring out where I'm at for saving to pay for school.

Here it is. I am $3,000 away from the savings goal I intended on for paying for my part of tuition. Whoop! I have 10 months left to save this much. NO PROB BOB. I'm actually thinking I can save way more than that, so maybe my loans won't be so bad after all. Whoop!

Enough money talk.

I just paid a visit to my sister and adorable nephew. I think everyone should get to hold other peoples babies on their lunch breaks. The world would be a much better place.

She also fed me this delicious mix of potatoes, onions, and zucchini. YUM.

ramblerambleramble.

Does anyone know where I can get Ecto Cooler?