10.06.2008

Baby it's cold outside.

Freezing.

No. Not really. But it is pretty darn cold. Therefore, I am wearing a winter scarf. It's made of wool, and my neck has not adjusted to it yet. So now I have a ring of red marks around my neck from scratching. Lovely.

In other news. My weekend went like this.

Friday night.
home.
shower.
pj's.
boots.
Malina's new apartment (which is so unbelievably wonderful it deserves it's own entire post).
white wine.
pizza boy posse.
half a pizza.
and a bowl of something.

Saturday.
in the city by 1.
lunch at blockheads with my Ryan.
corona.
mini lion.
grandpa sweater.
sweetness.
dinner at some italian place on 83rd with Stephen and Cody.
learning that Stephen is spelled with a "ph".
impromptu party at Stephens.
jokes and wise cracks.
cab downtown to Houston.
cab back uptown to find Jackie.
tasti delite late night snack.
nap.
home and in bed by 2:30am.

Sunday.
10am internship.
exhausted. all day.
can't even remember anything i was so tired.
home.
and asleep by 6:30pm.

ha!

funfunfunfunfunfunfun.

Whoop!