10.03.2008

Observing.

Last night in class.
Elise brought her dog Charlie.
but
we didn't know. until the end of class when she said "did anyone notice a dog in the room?" and we all looked at her like she was nuts.
then she lifts a bag from under the desk.
and POP!
Charlie's head comes peeking out.

Fantastic!

Let's talk about the weekend.
I am completely up in the air.
I feel like I may be coming down with something. Therefore, tonight I will stay in. And sleep.

Tomorrow I plan on training it to the city. In the daytime. I hope to see Steven and Cody, and then my sweet Ryan. If the day goes this way, I will be the happiest gal in the universe.

I have to be responsible enough to make it to my internship at 10am sharp on Sunday. Ugh.

I can't wait for this workday to be over. I have a serious date with my shower, then my kitchen table, then my couch, and then my cozy soft sheets. Wild night. I know.