- Being so busy at work
- Not finishing Mike's birthday gifts.
- Lentil soup at Mark and Linda's last night.
- American Idol is funny.
- Ella and Dylan tongue kissing.
- Brodie's heat doesn't like to work.
- I have to do laundry. A lot of laundry.
- Not buying a new cell phone.
- I have a million photos to uplaod to Flickr.
- There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.
- I bought new underware.
- Cups of pretzels.
- Strange things that bring me to tears.
- Being unable to remember how to spell things in German.
- Un Peu. Being able to spell only a few things in French.
- I haven't read my book at all this week.
- I want to take a bubble bath.
- Dylan would most likely want to join me.
- Lemon Merengue is not so bad.
- Peach pie is scrumptious.
- The cheese shop in Manatuck is my new favorite place.
- I love Bison because they are so colorful.
- I should buy some champagne tonight.
- We are going to the Philharmonic on Sunday.
- We are also going to the Nassau County Museum of Art of Sunday to see the Picasso exhibit.
- Dylan is never growing, and I like it.
- I want toast.
- It's almost Friday.
If I had the time...
I would write about these things:
at 3:50 PM