1.18.2007

If I had the time...

I would write about these things:

  • Being so busy at work
  • Not finishing Mike's birthday gifts.
  • Lentil soup at Mark and Linda's last night.
  • American Idol is funny.
  • Ella and Dylan tongue kissing.
  • Brodie's heat doesn't like to work.
  • I have to do laundry. A lot of laundry.
  • Not buying a new cell phone.
  • I have a million photos to uplaod to Flickr.
  • There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.
  • I bought new underware.
  • Cups of pretzels.
  • Strange things that bring me to tears.
  • Pineapples.
  • Soup.
  • Being unable to remember how to spell things in German.
  • Un Peu. Being able to spell only a few things in French.
  • I haven't read my book at all this week.
  • I want to take a bubble bath.
  • Dylan would most likely want to join me.
  • Lemon Merengue is not so bad.
  • Peach pie is scrumptious.
  • The cheese shop in Manatuck is my new favorite place.
  • I love Bison because they are so colorful.
  • I should buy some champagne tonight.
  • We are going to the Philharmonic on Sunday.
  • We are also going to the Nassau County Museum of Art of Sunday to see the Picasso exhibit.
  • Dylan is never growing, and I like it.
  • I want toast.
  • It's almost Friday.